As of 07 March 2018, we are not accepting manuscripts for publication to give our editorial staff time to read, review, and evaluate submissions. Manuscripts received before this date will be read.
VISPRINT, Inc. publishes a variety of literary genres, both in English and in Filipino. However, we favor works that are very Pinoy in taste, evocative of our society and culture, and/or set in Philippine background.
Manuscripts should be 90% complete upon submission. Submissions must be accompanied by a letter of proposal and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following in the body of your email:
- Relevant information about the author, background in writing/publishing, contact details
- Information about the manuscript:
- Brief summary
- 2 sample chapters, or sample pages not more than 10 pages
- Proposed design of the physical layout of the book
- Intended readership and marketability
If your proposal is convincing enough, we will request a complete copy of the manuscript for our review. Please allow 30-90 business days for reading and review.